Many people dream of the perfect bathroom. They spend hours scrolling through websites that showcase beautiful design ideas, and their television is always tuned into a home repair show. But while a top-of-the-line master bathroom might be on many people’s wish list, it’s important not to neglect the guest bathroom.
To ensure you have a well-stocked, clean and inviting guest bathroom, keep the following tips in mind.
- Bring some life into the room. A small bouquet of flowers or a single plant can do a lot to add some color and charm to the bathroom.
- Stay fresh. It’s important to have air fresheners such as an aerosol spray can readily available. In addition, a small dish of potpourri adds a nice touch.
- Be extra thorough in your cleaning. Because you may not regularly use the guest bathroom, you may not clean it as much. But you should! You never know when someone might drop in, and the last thing you want to do is point them to an unclean bathroom.
- Keep personal items tucked away. If the guest bathroom is also your bathroom, be sure to keep personal toiletries and items out of sight. These can make guests feel intrusive and uncomfortable.
- Keep it well stocked. It goes without saying that you should keep the guest bathroom well-stocked with toilet paper. A LOO Toilet Caddy is a sleek and stylish toilet tissue dispenser that can store up to four toilet paper rolls! In addition, plan ahead for overnight guests by keeping extra toothbrushes, towels and other toiletries on hand in case your guest forgets something.
A clean, orderly, inviting guest bathroom is quite easy to maintain and can make a big impression on guests!